Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Brandon and I just put a house under contract. It was a long and stressful process. He lost 5 pounds and I didn't gain any (quite the accomplishment, since I am 12 weeks pregnant). We are relieved to know where we will be living come June, and even more relieved to find that we know that we can afford it! We were so worried about finding something worth living in, in our price rance. Let me tell you, this is most certainly worth living in! We love it!

I thought I would post some pictures. I am long overdue with my pictures of William, also. If there is anyone is this world that actually reads my blog, I'm sorry. If not, I guess I am just wasting my guilt and should transfer it to something more worthwhile, like the fact that William gets Dino Buddies for dinner way more than he should. Anyway, I here are some pictures of the house AND William, in order to appease any readers, or at least myself.









4 comments:

Dan said...

So my children aren't the only ones on the Dino Buddy diet? Good to know. Where do you get them up there? Is there a Costco close by?

Davis and Rebecca said...

Hey, WE read your blogs. Your new house is absolutely lovely. It is so lovely that I deemed it appropriate to use such a froofy word as "lovely." I also think you should know we are thrilled that the two of you will be adding another Struthers to the clan. *The more you add the better chance we have that we will get to be godparents;)*

keith said...

Hi Bethany! Congrats on the new house and the soon to be new baby! We need to chat sometime and catch up!

Kimberly Badger said...

Hi Bethany! William is so big! Congrats on the new house and the baby as well. We need to catch up!