Sunday, October 14, 2007

Brother and Sister

One of my many thoughts after Marie was born was how much she looked like William. She is smaller than he was, but here are a couple of pictures to compare. The first pictures is obviously Marie and the second is of William. Can you believe the similarities? Something tells me they are related.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Amy Sue said...

They do look a lot alike, especially in the eyes! Very cute!

The Smith Family said...

Hey!! It's Shelley, Kim Badgers sister. I'm a total blog sneak and HAD to see if you had, had your baby yet. She is BEAUTIFUL!! So tiny. I have to say that I am TOTALLY jealous though. I am currently 38 weeks and 2 days, and I'm going OUT OF MY MIND. I am SO ready to be done, it's ridiculous. I'm assuming you got induced right? I am HOPING that is the case with me, because if I have to wait till I go into labor myself... well, let's just say, I'm currently looking up websites on "how to break your own water" haha, well congratulations, I'm so happy for you!