William is still getting used to this new life of his. For the first week he was completely taken with his baby sister. He loved to kiss her and hug her and got concerned when she would cry. This week he is experimenting with how much he can get away with. He shakes her bassinet, hits her, drives his cars on her, pushes her swing; you name it, he has tried it. I think he is wondering why she hasn't gone away yet. It is weird to think that as he gets older he won't even remember life without Marie because it sure has thrown him for a loop!
Thursday, October 25, 2007
More Marie
Life with a new baby in the house has been wonderful. Marie is so mellow and content. She is such a good baby. She has even had a couple of 8 hour stretches at night, already! Of course, I'm sure that I have now jinxed myself and won't get a decent nights rest for weeks . Oh well, I will enjoy it while it lasts!
William is still getting used to this new life of his. For the first week he was completely taken with his baby sister. He loved to kiss her and hug her and got concerned when she would cry. This week he is experimenting with how much he can get away with. He shakes her bassinet, hits her, drives his cars on her, pushes her swing; you name it, he has tried it. I think he is wondering why she hasn't gone away yet. It is weird to think that as he gets older he won't even remember life without Marie because it sure has thrown him for a loop!
Grandma P. and Aunt Becky picked this outfit and blanket out for Marie. So precious.
And here is our angel modeling one of mom's great buys. This dress was on sale for $9, originally $30. So, not only does she look dang cute, but she is already learning the art of bargain shopping. Gotta start 'em young, right? :)
William is still getting used to this new life of his. For the first week he was completely taken with his baby sister. He loved to kiss her and hug her and got concerned when she would cry. This week he is experimenting with how much he can get away with. He shakes her bassinet, hits her, drives his cars on her, pushes her swing; you name it, he has tried it. I think he is wondering why she hasn't gone away yet. It is weird to think that as he gets older he won't even remember life without Marie because it sure has thrown him for a loop!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey Bethany-
I just had to check and see how you all are doing, Congratulations!!! She is adorable. What a bargain shopper you are, I can never find good deals like that. I am currently trying to figure out how I would handle two kids! Kudos to you. have fun with her. Tell Brandon HI!
See ya- Jada Dudley
Mom has been telling me how William has been. Give him a least another week. He will have to adjust because she is not going away. He is diffidently testing his limits and yours but don't give in. I am sure you are encouraging lots of sibling love with him. I love bargain shopping!!! Have a great week!!!
Post a Comment