Tuesday, November 20, 2007

William

I thought I would dedicate this post to my adorable son. He is growing up so quickly. I caught some pictures of him this past week that tell a lot about his personality. Enjoy!


Becky, I know you will really appreciate this. Every night, after William has been asleep for an hour or two, Brandon and I go in his room and tuck him in. It is fun to see what precarious positions he manages to get himself into in the process of falling asleep. The other night I went in and found him like this. I couldn't help myself, I had to take a picture. For those of you who don't have a toddler boy that is obsessed with the movie Cars, William is lying on his Lightning McQueen pillow. And if you look very closely, up by his right hand you will see a little toy car next to him. This boy loves cars! William now insists that he has his car pillow when he goes to bed, and more often than not, falls asleep on it.



I was trying to take a picture of William in his cute outfit, but he would have nothing to do with that, he just wanted to draw. I bought this MagnaDoodle at WalMart for 88 cents. What a bargain. William can be entertained for at least 10 minutes on this thing. He especially loves it when Brandon will draw him pictures on it. Brandon draws something and William guesses what it is. William loves that game.




After about thirty pictures, not even kidding, I finally got William to look at the camera. It was worth the effort though. He is just so cute! We just got him new shoes and I think he looks so grown up in them, probably because his old shoes were 2 1/2 sizes to small. I was shocked to find out that his feet had grown that much. Please don't judge me! It's a good thing I took a picture because about an hour later he got an upset stomach and puked all over this adorable outfit. Thankfully I had taken the shoes off!



On Saturday evening Brandon and I were cleaning up after dinner and we noticed that we hadn't heard much from William. So I peaked in his room to find him like this. He loves to look at picture books and will often go in his room to do just that. But usually he will sit on the floor by his bed. This was the first time I have seen him climb up on the window seat. With our cameras "super zoom" I managed to sneak a picture without interrupting his quiet time. We love it when he is in these moods, as opposed to the "jump on the couch and run around the living room while making a lot of noise" moods.

No comments: