Friday, February 1, 2008

Happy February from Marie!

It's kind of ironic that as I am typing this Marie is screaming in my arms. The reason I took these pictures was in celebration of the fact that she is finally starting to feel better. Anyway, Marie and I took a trip to the doctor's office yesterday. She has an ear infection. I am so glad to finally know what has been bothering her for the past, oh, I don't know, forever. I don't know why she didn't just tell me that her ear hurts (I wish). So I thought she was feeling better, but she sure doesn't seem to be right now, even though she is wrapped up in my arms with a full belly, tylenol in her system, and ear numbing drops in her ear. Well, at least we can take comfort in that fact that she looks so dang cute! P.S.S. She gave up the scream fest and she is asleep. Ah, bliss . . .


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Marissa said...

Bethany, your daughter is the CUTEST thing! I am so sorry about the infection, though-sick kids are just hard. Sydney had stomach flu for about 4 days last week and I thought the throw-up would never end! :) I love being able to keep up with each other-hope things are going good!

CaliforniaCoxs said...

How adorable! So glad that you found out what was bothering her. How do you keep your babies tiny for so long, mine grew like weeds!

Kimberly Badger said...

Big beautiful eyes just like her mom!