MARIE'S SMILE
It is so easy to get Marie to smile, which is kind of ironic because she has proven to be a fussier baby than William was . . . and yet more smiley, huh? Anyway, she loves to smile and we love to see it! What a doll.
BLOGGING
Am I addicted to blogging if, when something happens during the day, I start thinking about what the blog title would be and what I would write? Or, how about if I take a picture and instantly think about a caption? I guess it could be worse. I could take pictures and plan events just because I think it would be a good blog post. I remember talking to someone once, I can't remember who it was, anyway, she was telling me that she had the cutest scrapbook stuff for a day of shopping, so she needed to take pictures while shopping, so that she could scrap them. I haven't gone that far in blogging or scrapping, so I guess I am OK. I'm lucky to be able to keep up on the events that just happen, let alone planning events just so that I can document them.EDAMAME
Have you tried this stuff? They are Japanese soy beans. Very tasty. They make a great snack and are also super yummy on salads. The best part? They are very good for you!MILLED FLAX SEED
Speaking of healthy foods, this is another one that I love. Rich in, well, lots of good stuff, it is considered a power food by someone who knows what they are talking about. Sprinkle it on your cereal in the morning or your spaghetti at night. Throw it in the blender with your other smoothie ingredients. Plus, it can be used as a substitute for eggs or oil in most baked goods recipe. I like it in muffins the best. I tried it in banana bread. Not so much. I like my banana bread to be sweet and fattening, not healthy.freekidscrafts.com
With a new craft each day that is kid-friendly and affordable, how can you go wrong? William and I have tried out two or three of these crafts and he has loved them. He really just likes to smear the glue stick all over the place, but I like to think that he is actually enjoying the creative process. Check it out and have fun!
1 comment:
Hurray for Edamame's!!! We just tried them yesterday for our morning snack and they were a hit! I hope ya'll are feeling better. We are just starting to hear the beginnings of colds at our house. We haven't been sick in a while so I guess it is about time for such a weekend....then again, maybe I will be surprised.
Post a Comment