I was looking for ideas for a Teacher Appreciation Breakfast for Primary and came across some great quotes about kids. I know many of you out there will enjoy these as much as I did:
Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing up is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing. ~Phyllis Diller
You can learn many things from children. How much patience you have, for instance. ~Franklin P. Jones
Children are the living messages we send to a time we will not see. ~John W. Whitehead, The Stealing of America, 1983
There was never a child so lovely but his mother was glad to get him to sleep. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
Children seldom misquote. In fact, they usually repeat word for word what you shouldn't have said. ~Author Unknown
A little girl is sugar and spice and everything nice - especially when she's taking a nap. ~Author Unknown
While we try to teach our children all about life,
Our children teach us what life is all about.
~Angela Schwindt
What is a home without children? Quiet. ~Henny Youngman
4 comments:
I loved those quotes and agreed with every single one. I definitely enjoy the hour or two before bed while the kids are all sleeping. My kids definitely have taught me that I am not a very patient person!
I love those, they're great. Some of them need to be in vinyl for sure! lol
Shelley
I love Emerson's!
I absolutely love those! Do you mind if I post a few on my site?
Post a Comment