Saturday, April 26, 2008

Bridal Shower!

While I was in California, some of Rachel's favorite ladies from the ward threw her a bridal shower. It was super fun. I just love weddings and all the fun stuff that comes with them. Rachel got some great some really great gifts, including an absolutely beautiful hand-made quilt. I passed down a cute bag that my sister's gave me at my bridal shower. We look forward to passing it on to Becca and Sara one day. Besides that, it was so great to catch up with so many wonderful people that I don't get to see very often.

The Quilt . . . love it!

This is me, four years ago, modeling the bag my sisters gave me. Sorry for the poor quality. This is a scanned picture. I only had a 35mm camera back then ... and dinosaurs roamed the earth and I walked to school in the snow barefoot, both ways ... yada, yada, yada.

The new owner of "the bag." She looks surprised, doesn't she?

Um, pretty much, if you don't know who all of these people are, you probably don't care. Let's just say, it is lots of fun ladies who know how to throw a super fun party!

We had to give a shout-out to Becca, we missed having here there that night. So, that is why my arm is up. Just imagine that it is around Becca's shoulders.

Lovely ladies. Mother and bride-to-be.

1 comment:

Becca said...

forgot about the bag but the towles were suppose to be kid towels. gesh next time i make it to the shower to help you out.