My cousin Zakk has been dating Autumn since before they were both toilet-trained. OK, well, not that long, but it has been several years. They saw each other through high school and then Zakk served an
LDS mission in Portugal for two years while Autumn attended
Paul Mitchell Academy up in Rexburg. On April 11th Autumn officially became part of the family when the two were married in the Rexburg temple. Autumn looked gorgeous and Zakk had his usual smile plastered on his face. I am so proud of both of them for making it to this point!
The happy couple!

Autumn and her friends. I just wanted to show off her cute dress. Not every girl can pull off a dress like that, but she does it perfectly!
Check out that cake! Isn't it incredible? The wedding theme was black and white polka dots with accents of gerber daisies. Super cute!

That's my Mom and my Great Aunt Frankie (she's like 90 years old, lookin' good, huh?) but really the purpose of the picture is what's behind them. Don't you just love the Japanese paper lanterns in the center?
The candy table. Not very nutritionally sound, but what wedding food is?

2 comments:
Okay, I would have never thought that it would look cute to put all that together, but I LOVE IT! That cake is the most amazing thing I have ever seen! I just want to copy all those pictures for my nieces to look at for when they plan their receptions! Just so cute!
Totally original if you see them before I do tell the that. Autumn's dress is awesome. I want something think that when I get married. Cake totally cute.
Post a Comment