I wasn't going to play this game. Not sure why. Just not feeling it. Alas, so many of my friends have played along that I couldn't ignore their requests for a memory. I have so many great ones with so many of you! So, here's to jumping on the bandwagon.1. Leave a comment on my blog of a memory that you and I have had together. It doesn't matter if you've known me for a short time, or a long time, anything you remember!
2. Re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.
3. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.
On your mark...get set...blog your memories!!
8 comments:
Doing Cache Children's was a blast and I have lots of fun memories from that. I totally remember that trip to Salt Lake! How fun that you ended up with Brandon! Also, I remember asking you a thousand questions about student teaching since you went before me! I will always appreciate your help!
My first memory of you is actually when Davis and I came to your apartment in Logan for dinner and you told us you were pregnant with William. I'm not sure why that one came first because we had definitely met and done things several times before that but that's what I remember.
The first memory I have of you is the feeling I had that you were to come to our family. Grandma and Grandpa were on their mission. I couldn't imagine how I could have a baby without any help from mom. I guess I was a wimp! But, my labor was easy. I had so much help from my ward family and friends! You were a beautiful baby and still are! Love, mom
I'd have to say that I don't know that I would have never made it through Tuesdays and Thursday night Anatomy and Physiology classes without you and Sara!
I would have to say the pillowfights at Ricks and of course late nights of just laughing ourselves silly.
I remember meeting you on one of my first days at USU and felt like I'd known you forever! You were instantly a dear friend and got me through countless courses those two years with a big smile! You are awesome!
My only memory of you is meeting you and Brandon at the Elder's Quorum BBQ just before we moved. I remember talking to you, or extending my sympathy, that he was going to be gone Sunday mornings and you were expecting Marie. I remember thinking how cute you looked pregnant and that the next time I got pregnant, I wanted a red shirt like you.
so many memories, but some of my best memories are that summer with kasey and jon and sam and everyone. riding in the red van, doing a lot of nothing and learning that our parents are so random.....
also..when I went to sing with you for your senior recital, you made the snow fun with snow fights while shoveling and romping through the unromped snow.
Post a Comment