Where I have been for 5 days: ROTAVIRUS
Why after 5 days of silence I am just posting a tag: ROTAVIRUS
Why I might not write a meaningful post for days to come: ROTAVIRUS
Why I cheated on some of the questions below: ROTAVIRUS
Who has rotavirus: WILLIAM
Where is your cell phone: KITCHEN
Your significant other: BRANDON
Your hair color: BROWN
Your mother: MISS HER
Your father: MISS HIM
Your favorite thing: HEALTHY KIDS
Your dream last night: STRANGE
Your favorite drink: DIET
Your dream/goal: CHILDREN'S CHOIR
The room you're in: BASEMENT
Your hobby: SEWING
Your fear: DARK
Where do you want to be in six years: OLDER
Where were you last night: HOME
What you're not: GOOD NURSE
Muffins: SURE
One of your wish list items: LAPTOP
Where you grew up: CALIFORNIA
The last thing you did: GOOGLE
What are you wearing: CLOTHES
Your tv: OFF
Your pets: FISH
Your computer: ON IT
Your life: YIKES!
Your mood: EH
Missing someone: B-DAWG
Your car: WHITE
Something your not wearing: SHOES
Favorite store: MALL ;)
Your summer: BUSY
Like someone: HUBBY
Your favorite color: RED
When was the last time you laughed: ROTAVIRUS
Last time you cried: LUNCH (ROTAVIRUS)
2 comments:
Never had it at our house. Sorry you have to. All's we's gots is heat, rain, humidity, humidity, heat.....wish I were there to give you a hand!
Oh, glory. That stinks. Rotovirus, I mean. Loved the meme.
Post a Comment