Speaking of Sundays. Can somebody please tell me when Sundays will once again be a day of rest for me? Ugh. I dread Sundays.
We went to the library today. Why do I inflict such pain upon myself? Oh, right, because I like to read. Watching my son run around the aisles of books even after I have reminded him over and over again that I expect him to stay by mommy, is totally worth it. The disgusted looks from the old lady next to me who obviously does not remember what it is like to have a 2-year-old, those are making me second guess my love for reading. Almost.
I love the age that Marie is at right now! Her little personality is just blossoming and she gets a bit more independent each day. If I had my choice I would have my kids at the age of 6 months. I could totally do without the 0-6 months stage. It just isn't nearly as fun. You may start judging me as a bad mother . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . now.
My mom has the BEST banana bread recipe EVER. I have never once had anything made with bananas that is even close to being as good as Mommy Dearest's recipe. Until last night. These banana bars are Yummy with a capital Y. Try them. You'll like them.
I want to make this bag. Yet another addition to my list of projects. I think it would be a perfect library bag. That is, if I ever go to the library again.
3 comments:
AMEN. To everything.
And thanks for the vote of confidence for the banana bar recipe. I've been thinking of making them since it was posted.
That little video is so priceless! I was totally giggling just watching it! As far as your thoughts on Sundays? AMEN!
Bethany! Every now and then I think back to Ricks and wonder how I lost track of so many people! Mari had a link to your site, it was fun to blog into you! My site doesn't have any names on it - so I'll fill you in, in case it's hard to remember names from nearly 10 years ago - that's scary. Tricia, Adam, and Lydia Crist. You've got a cute little family!
Post a Comment