Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Touching

I was feeling the need to be "moved" today. I wanted to cry, and not because William had his 50th diaper of the day filled with, um, I'll spare you the details.

Anyway, this did it. Kristin Chenoweth and Idina Mendel singing their last performance together of "For Good" from Wicked. Not the best quality, but by golly if it doesn't make you cry I don't know what will.



So many people in my life have left a "handprint on my heart." Thank you!

3 comments:

Marissa said...

I LOVE this song! Thanks for sharing!

Dan said...

Sorry I didn't cry. Probably has more to do with the fact that I don't know who those two people are and am not even vaguely familiar with the show than a hard heart.

CaliforniaCoxs said...

I love this song, it plays on the blog too. Happy Pioneer Day!