I love you, my sweet, wonderful, handsome "Idaho farm boy". You have made my world wonderful. Thank you for dedicating your life to our family. Thank you for your hard work, your love, your patience, your wisdom, your humor, your kindness, your testimony, your dedication. Thank you for helping me to become a better me. Thank you for giving 100% to our marriage. Thank you for the last 4 years. I am looking forward to the rest of eternity.
4 comments:
Happy Anniversary????? (Okay, I know I missed your wedding and I have no idea when you two were married....wait. I missed it because I just had a baby-Grant. Right. I'm an idiot)
Can you believe how FAST time flies?
Happy Anniversary!
Congrats! Being married is truly the greatest thing when you've got a great guy! For some reason I thought you had been married longer than me, though-Jake and I are going on 5 1/2 years-so crazy!
"Idaho Farm Boy"?
Have you ever been to Idaho, Brandon?
This was better than what I got, Brandon. Laura wrote "Six Years Down--Committed for Six More Months." That's what I call commitment.
Post a Comment