Sunday, August 3, 2008

My Little Pony


Marie sported her first ponytail at church today. I was so proud. I finally feel fulfilled as a mother of a little girl.

4 comments:

Becca said...

Ahh...all grown up and wearing a pony!

Maquel said...

Yay!!! I didn't know you guys had a blog. I'm so glad because, as I'm sure you've noticed, I never use my facebook account. Marie is such a little girl now. I know she's not yet one but she looks so big! It's adorable.

If you don't mind, I'll add your names to my blog list (without last names). Feel free to add us to yours.

Mari W said...

She is so darling! I love the little ponytail!! I hope she sits still for it!

laura said...

Tat is the funniest freaking thing i have seen or expect to see all week!
Sadly, Liam's hair is not yet long enough for a pony.