Thursday, September 18, 2008

I am so over my hair ...

I was trying to grow it out. Long. Super long. Can you say super high maintenance? And in the hair world I have only made it to the medium length stage. Forget you long hair.

Hmmmm ..... what to do, what to do ...



9 comments:

Rebecca said...

Hmm, the top and bottom are my favorites. I took a picture of the girl on top, with a similar hairstyle, in to my stylist once and it didn't turn out quite as cute but it was still one of my favorite cuts. Good luck on your decision! I decided I'm going to grow mine out through the winter (I really want to donate it but it just takes so long to grow!) and then I'll see how close I am. I may just cut it in the Spring.

jill said...

Highlights. Dye it. If you don't like it, no big deal, dye it back. Easy peasy and so helpful. It's just a matter of finding someone good.

Fantabulous Lil P said...

The first one or the last one, for sure!

Becca said...

I like the third one down..super cute

Shortcake said...

You'd look adorable in any of those hairstyles! Not to freak you out - just for laughs - take a look at my sister's blog post the other day.
http://hawkley-family.blogspot.com/2008/09/for-sarah.html

racheyroy said...

I really like the last one. not sure how much work it would be, but it looks like it might be a little easier. and....long hair is overrated for sure. i am only growing mine out for cory once then its going away.

Shawn and Mish said...

I like the 3rd one also.

My hair is currently a NIGHTMARE! I had it cut and liked it for about a week and have hated it ever since. I am growing it out again. BLAH. Good luck

Dan said...

I am a little confused by the double standard on your blog. In one post you are extolling the virtue of long hair (see Marie's pony tails) and in the next you are talking of cutting your hair. In order to be a good example to your daughter you need to fight through this stage and continue to grow your hair long.

laura said...

You know, long hair is a lot easier to put in a pony to keep out of toddler grabby hands. But, as your friend, I support your hair choices.
As long as it's not a perm!
I like the first and last cuts- but the color is a little light for fall. It wouldn't match your handbags.