William learned how to do a somersault. Over and over and over and over again. And I have to watch every time. And cheer him on when he is done. Over and over and over and over again. He really is quite good at it. Over and over and over and over again.Marie has decided that perhaps crawling is second rate stuff. She wants to try out this walking business. She has taken 1 1/2 steps unassisted. When we attempt to help her practice some more she gets really excited and her limbs turn into rubber. It won't be too long now... goodbye dirty knees!
3 comments:
Oh william. I can't wait, another three weeks and I will see you all again. Cory does like my hair. Oh and he might transfer to U of U....maybe we will live closer.......
I have to tell you, all through Sunday school Marie kept me entertained. Something about that cute little ponytail on top of her head and her little smile.... melt my heart! She is so stinkin' cute!
So cute! Sydney is into somersaults and she will do it over and over and over...glad to know she is not alone
Post a Comment