Grandma and Grandpa treated Kiddos to the carousel. William couldn't decide which animal he wanted to ride. Notice he is on a different animal in each picture.Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Zoo in Review
If going to the zoo two years in a row in September makes for an annual tradition, then we have added one to our family repertoire! This year Grandma and Grandpa P. came along and we had a great day. The weather was perfect, the kids behaved and the animals were pretty active. Days like that are refreshing. They are the ones I hold onto and remember on days like today, which I don't even want to talk about right now. Let's just say that William has been down for a nap for over an hour now and I have just barely cooled off enough to even be in the mood to type a blog. Anyway, back to the perfect day ...

I was actually surprised by how much attention Marie actually paid to the animals. As much as an almost 1 year old can, she really loved the zoo!
Darn giraffe walked out of the picture just as I was taking it. Oh well, Grandpa and Marie are cuter subjects anyway.
It's either a bird or the second coming, I can't remember which.
My little cubs, both of them, looking at the camera at the same time! See, I told you it was a perfect day!
Grandma and Grandpa treated Kiddos to the carousel. William couldn't decide which animal he wanted to ride. Notice he is on a different animal in each picture.
Marie just smiled. Typical.
This is most definitely my favorite picture of the day, and my favorite moment. This little orangutan was putting on a great show for us, jumping, playing, and swinging. We were all munching on some kettle corn while watching. She saw Brandon with a handful, came bounding over to the window, propped herself on the sill and just stared at him. Naturally, we brought William over and the two had a cute little bonding moment. So cute. After a few minutes she figured out that we weren't going to share our popcorn and went back to playing.
Grandma and Grandpa treated Kiddos to the carousel. William couldn't decide which animal he wanted to ride. Notice he is on a different animal in each picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love the zoo! September is perfect, too, because it isn't so dang hot anymore! :)
Post a Comment