Thursday, October 16, 2008

Because I just can't help myself ... she is so cute!


6 comments:

racheyroy said...

she looks like a cabbage patch doll. So cute!

Just dandee said...

Yes, yes she is!

Heather said...

Hey Bethany, Thanks for all of your help with Bunko last night. It turned out to be a lot of fun. Your blog is darling! We need to get together and try out some of the crafts and projects we talked about last night. Have a great weekend!
-Heather
ghlongfamily.blogspot.com

The Smith Family said...

Oh my gosh, that last picture is PRICELESS! Love it. She looks so big!
Shelley

Marissa said...

She is so dang cute! I love those socks!

Laura said...

Wow! It's been a long time since I've been on your blog! I didn't even realize it, but then all of the sudden you have two pages worth of stuff.

Marie? Adorable.

William? Adorable.

Your stylin skills? Adorable.

Still waiting on some adorable ideas on how to focus my week around the letter F.