Turkey Stuffin' Meatloaf
This meatloaf recipe has become the favorite in our household. So good. This is a rollover meal. Meaning.. you do most of the work one night and the next night you basically have everything ready for another meal. The other meal in this case is enchi-lasagna.
Enchi-lasagna
We just call them meatloaf enchiladas. Not so much into the cheesy recipe names. Anyway, this is so good. Don't shy away. It seemed kind of strange to me. The thought of meatloaf and mexican flavors together, a little weird. I dare you to try it. I bet you'll like it!
Turkey Sweet Potato Sheperd's PieThis is a bit of a twist on a standard meal. The first time I made it both Brandon and I were a bit nervous about the sweet potatoes on top. Silly us. It was great! Just make sure you don't use too much banana. Yes, I did say banana. Don't turn you nose up quite yet. Seriously. Try it.
Turkey Florentine Meatball Heroes
This also includes a recipe for tomato and red onion salad. I have never made it. It might be good. Who knows.
OK, I am noticing a recurring theme of ground turkey. I didn't really mean to do it that way. I guess that is what I like.
White Bean, Chicken, and Poblano ChiliThis is my favorite white bean chili recipe. Hands down. I did find that it was a bit skimpy on the chicken broth and used almost twice as much. Make sure that you have cilantro to garnish it. Delish!
Coconut Mango Chicken with Black Beans
This dinner has a very unique mix of sweet and salty flavors because it mixes the mango with the chicken. The black beans called for mint. I didn't use any. It was still quite tasty. If you are in the mood for something a little different, try this.
Turkey and Black Bean Tostadas
Love this simple recipe. It makes a great dinner and even better lunches. The longer it sits in the fridge, the more the flavors mix together. Yum!
Grilled Chicken Burritos with Mango Salsa
For the record, I have never tried the mango salsa. The burritos, on the other hand, are terrific. Make a double recipe. The leftovers are already wrapped in foil ready to be packed in hubby's lunch, or your lunch!
2 comments:
They look yummy!! Thanks for sharing!
Ohh I love rachael ray also. You have to try her Creamy Chicken Apple Chili...it is so good. And her cornbread bourbon bbq chicken...super, super yummy!!!!!
Post a Comment