
I didn't vote for you yesterday, but I did pray for you.
I prayed that as you bring your promised change you won't compromise the values and morals which our country was founded on, for without those we are nothing.
I prayed that the love for your family that you so readily show when the cameras are watching carries on into the walls of your home and into the decisions you make.
I prayed for your health and your strength.
I prayed that you might be a role model to young men everywhere, that you might inspire them to do good and to be better.
I prayed that God might continually bless America because in these tumultuous times we are going to need it.
So, Mr. President-elect. Last night I couldn't give you my vote, but I did give you my prayers.
May that make all the difference.
Sincerely,
A Mother
1 comment:
I'm not sure if I'm smart enough to spot a masterpiece when I see one, but this has got to be close. Thanks for sharing this.
Post a Comment