Tuesday, November 18, 2008

My kids and their viruses ...

If you want to know what the past week has been like around here read up on adenovirus, bronchiolitis, and croup. Add to that equation a three-year-old that is perfectly healthy, but can't leave the house because his sister is sick.

Oh, and the Celine Dion concert that I got tickets for back in May was postponed until February. On a Sunday. It was supposed to be this Friday.

It has been a great week.

And yes, I would like some cheese with my "whine". Thanks for asking.

5 comments:

racheyroy said...

so are you no longer going to the concert? maybe i am a bad person, but i think i would still consider going....i am sorry little marie is sick.

jill said...

We can't leave either. Except I'm the sick one. I feel your pain...sort of.

Carina said...

Oh! I just had visions of "thought you were history with the slamming of the door [slam]"! Sorry you'll miss doing that at the concert.

Aubrey Dixon said...

Hey Bethany! I love your cute blog and your kids are sooooo cute! I'm sorry to hear that Marie is so sick - that is no fun at all! And that stinks about the concert! I'll be wishing for a better rest of the week for you!

Fantabulous Lil P said...

Its been a great week for all!!! We can wallow together in a day!!!


PS: I don't really know how to spell wallow.