Yep, that's my husband, the one on the right wrestling his two kids after a LONG night at the wedding reception. Now look at Marc and Emma. Children are challenging at every age, no doubt about that, but picture taking appears to be much easier with a 2 1/2 month old then it does with a 3 year old and a 1 year old. What do you think?
4 comments:
Holy mackerel! Marie looks like she's about to launch herself out of Brandon's arms.
I really like that girl of yours. She makes me smile.
And William? I'm totally impressed with his posing. Can he teach RJ?
It is a good thing Brandon knows how to juggle those kids.
I am impressed that Brandon still has a hold of both of them. Is that the "before they launched themselves" picture?
not to mention one is so different than two! That picture cracks me up...so familiar!
Post a Comment