…that this series of pictures have little rhyme or reason. A group of favorites that I can’t help but look at again and again. … there was no stopping me from taking this picture. How do they learn the ways of the male species so young?
… if I didn’t already love Utah State I would be 100% sold on it after seeing this love muffin decked in Aggie attire.
…I did not do very well preparing for snow in the apparel department. Notice William’s too short snow pants from last year and Marie doesn’t have any!
…when I see this picture I just want to love him and squeeze him and kiss him.
…if you want to see me tomorrow I will be in our backyard taking my turn on the slide Brandon built for William.
…she is growing up way too fast. Do you think she is talking to a boy on that “phone”?
4 comments:
Those are some amazingly cute pictures! You're such a talented lady!
I think she's telling a boy, "No, I can't go out on a date with you tonight because my friend and I are going bowling, thank you very much."
Those are great pictures! I can't believe how grown-up your baby girl is! :)
Bethany!! How are you? I love the blog world- I just recently started and I am having fun finding friends! I hope you don't mind me "dropping in". Your family is beautiful!!!
Post a Comment