Last Monday (President’s Day) -- Brandon and William went together to a nearby train museum. They were there for 2 hours and William still cried when it was time to leave.
Sunday --
William whispered to me: Mommy, can I ask you a question?
Me: Yes
William: When I get an X on my smiley face, what is my surprise?
Me: (Holding back the urge to give him a definition of the word surprise) You get to go back to the train museum.
William: (With the most glorious smile on his face and still attempting to whisper because we are in sacrament meeting.) And see the trains and push the buttons and the train goes round and it has big wheels and I see green and blue and yellow and trains and engines and … and… (only stops because I ask him to be reverent)
Since then – Any mention of the train museum, Xs, or smiley faces results in a run-on sentence similar to the one above.
Moral of the Story – William is a fan of the train museum.
(and based on his recent behavior, he should be taking a trip there soon)
6 comments:
That's so neat! Trains and boys... :D
You are inspiring. You know that, don't you? Thank you for giving me more ideas all the time.
...an no last name...
I've been ruffling thru your blogs and you crack me up! I'm adding you to my blog list mmm-k?
Ahh, what fun!
Is that the one in Ogden? I think I might have to take the boys there today.... we're feeling cooped up! Maybe I'll even call you and see if William would like to go again! :)
Post a Comment