… Marie attempted some acrobatics on the chairs in nursery. She’s smiling here, but let’s just say that I knew she wasn’t too happy when I could hear her screaming halfway across the church right after it happened.
I can’t say I was really surprised at all. The girl is a daredevil and a klutz. Bad combination. Very bad combination.
8 comments:
NEWSIES!
Poor thing! I don't think I could be smiling after that like she is in the picture. What a little trooper.
Awww! That just breaks the heart!
Oh my goodness! I would have felt so bad! I hope that she gets feelin better.
i would have said, Well that's why we don't stand on chairs." because I know it had to have been the 100th time I have told her to put her feet on the ground.
Dangit, Rachel! Beat me to it...
What a beauty. I've never had a shiner, but she sure wears her's well! And nursery? Did you sneak her in a little early? :)
Holy moley! Poor girl! She's going to be tough.
Post a Comment