Tuesday, March 3, 2009

See You There!

Alright, chicas. If you live in my ward you for sure need to come to the Relief Society Enrichment activity tonight. I just barely found out the details and can’t wait. Of course, I am pretty much a big nerd and love any and all social gatherings.

 

***************THE DETAILS***************

Relief Society Birthday Enrichment Meeting

Tonight! March 3rd

6:30pm-8:00pm.

Please come enjoy cake and ice cream with us as we share our ward sisters' favorite things.

Each sister may bring an item that represents one of her favorite things or something about her.  For example: a favorite recipe, something that helps you relax, a favorite treat, a product from your favorite hobby, etc.  After each lady shares her favorite thing, she will pick another sister out of a drawing that will win the item she brought.

Nursery provided.

Church dress (but please come even if you don't want to wear a dress).

Since this was kind of short notice, it would help if everyone could please invite someone that might not have gotten the word, a neighbor, Visiting Teaching sister or companion etc... This should be lots of fun.  Hope to see you there!

**********************************************************

See, I am doing my part. I am inviting YOU!

I’ll share a secret with you. Sewing is the favorite thing that I will be sharing and this lovely apron is the item I will be bringing. PICT8489_edited-1See you there!

No comments: