Today it is raining/snowing. On Monday we woke up to a couple of inches of snow and it continued on and off all day.
A complete about-face from the weather we enjoyed this past weekend.
Friday night was pizza night, but I couldn’t bear the thought of wasting a moment of the perfect weather by eating dinner inside.
We dusted off the grill, filled a table with all the necessities, did our best to keep the kids from eating all the cheese before it made it on the pizza, and grilled ourselves some dinner.
William was thrilled to top his own pizza with lots of cheese and pepperoni. Yes, William eats pepperoni. William loves pepperoni.
Brandon’s new favorite topping combination? Pepperoni and jalapenos. Yum. My favorite new favorite topping combination? Blending spinach in with the tomato sauce. It’s even better than the blended green peppers and packs in even more nutrition.Don’t be fooled by these pictures. Only seconds after they were taken the kids were off and running. They did eventually finish eating their pizza between laps around the yard.
Thanks for the teaser, Spring.
Next time, stay a bit longer.
5 comments:
Pizza on the grill. Who would have thought?
What a fun dinner idea! I'm scared to death of our grill or I'd attempt it. Oh, wait. The weather's stopping me too.
Glad you enjoyed the gorgeous weather while it lasted. And thanks for the tip to blend in spinach. YUM!
YoU are so creative! I wish I had your cute, domestic, motherhood skills.
Aw...Hey guess what?! Two more weeks. : ) I'm jumping for joy! Internally, of course.
i want to grill pizza! did you use the same pizza dough recipe you gave me? fun! we all need to do something when dad and sara come through.
Post a Comment