It was recently brought to my attention that some people consider blogs as being self-centered. I never really thought about blogs as being self-centered. I mean, if it is a personal blog, what else are you going to write about besides yourself and your family? Especially when long distance grandparents are in the picture and they yearn to see their sweet grandkids each day, but can't; I don't think they would appreciate anything but posts about our comings and goings. If I think this way, does that mean that I am self-centered?
I only bring this up because now I am self-conscious about putting up a picture of me and my new hair color. I mean, really, what is more self-centered than that? "Everybody look at me and my new hair!" Huh. Whatever.
Self-centered or not, I am sharing the fact that I am no longer blonde. Thank goodness. Being blonde is totally overrated. Um, except when you are my husband. In that case, it is perfect.
8 comments:
I truly enjoy being the only perfect blonde and enjoy even more being your husband.
It looks fabulous. And I'm glad you posted a picture of your hair cut. Of course blogs are self-centered. Silly. It's a log of your life. Who else are you going to write about? Your neighbor? That's gossip. I'd much rather be inspired by personal trials and triumphs and beliefs and principles than catty comparisons and ideals without implementation. So there. I like you the way you are and am glad you blog about you and your life. And now I'll stop my rant.
You? Self-Centered? I think NOT! I am sorry someone has said that to you. You are one of the nicest persons I have chatted with... Keep posting. BTW I Love the new hair.
Woot! Woot! for being "self centered"!
I am kind of confused ONLY because I thought I was the PERFECT blonde. Could there be two of us??? :) Haha. I have always wanted to be a brunette...ALWAYS. I think it would not be too cute...more gothic than chic. Anyway you look GREAT! And who cares if people say a PERSONAL blog is centered on the PERSON who is writing the blog. I couldn't agree with you more...mine is for all those relatives living far away and as a make shift journal for myself. I love your blog and love the photos of YOU! You look great!
LOVE IT!
My favorite is that Marie looks like...completely exhausted in your first picture. Love it. Love your kids. Love you. And I love Brandon, as well. I just think you guys are so awesome! Good thing, too.
You are one hot mommy!!
Post a Comment