Hmmmm, no tans around here...how about a burn? I'm willing to part with mine.
LOL! That's awesome!
Your family looks about like mine (as far as the whiteness goes :))! By the way, I love the darker hair color!
Your not as white as you think. The darker hair makes a contrast. This is why you think I tan easily . . . it's all about contrasts.By the way, I think your hot!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Hmmmm, no tans around here...how about a burn? I'm willing to part with mine.
LOL! That's awesome!
Your family looks about like mine (as far as the whiteness goes :))! By the way, I love the darker hair color!
Your not as white as you think. The darker hair makes a contrast. This is why you think I tan easily . . . it's all about contrasts.
By the way, I think your hot!
Post a Comment