Saturday, May 2, 2009

Marie's First Crush: Boppa


I tried to sit her on my lap for her daily dose of Pulmicort. She would have none of it.

"Boppa!"

She fell asleep against him. He treasured the moment and cuddled with her even after the nebulizer was finished.

She asks for Boppa each weekday when he is at work.

She giggles and squeals with excitement as soon as he gets home.

Kisses and hugs are offered in abundance.

She's in love.

She has good taste.

6 comments:

Fantabulous Lil P said...

We have a cute dad.

Becca said...

That's my girl...One day we will have to get a picture of all the girls together with Papa!

racheyroy said...

I can't wait until we are all together again.

Just dandee said...

So sweet. Everybody needs a "boppa". Glad to see all the fun your having. We sure do miss you out here. Your hubby looks a bit lonely sitting by himself at church, but it looks like he's been keeping himself busy. Your kids are going to have a hayday!

Heather said...

What a little cutie- love the pic.

In answer to your question- Isn't it funny that only in today's world can you contact someone easier through a blog!! Anyway, His name is Tommy McFarland and he is my cousin. I'm not sure if he is still doing concrete, and I don't have his number. But his mom's (my aunt) number is 801-731-7699. Her name is Laura and she would either have a number for him and know if he is still doing concrete. I hope that helps.

laura said...

Beautiful. I'll take one of each please.