Just a little something that I was grateful to read, so I'd thought I would pass it on. Read it here.
*Apparently google thinks this is an attack site. I'm not sure what that is all about it. It is sugardoodle.net. Anyway, if you feel brave, you can skip the attack site warning. I am pretty sure your computer will live to see another day. I'll leave that up to you though.*
6 comments:
That was sweet. Thanks for sharing. :)
hmm that was strange! My computer reported it as an attack site.....
I so appreciate you sharing so many wonderful thoughts on motherhood. I can always use good reminders and lift-me-ups. Thank you.
haha just read the update....sheesh.....gotcha!
your link that is, was flagged as an "attack site".
I stumbled across your blog and am so glad I did. Your link to Sugar Doodle really hit home for me today. Coincidence? I think not ;) Greatest thanks. A
Post a Comment