Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Another Adventure to Add to My List

Well, I did it. After more hours than I care to admit I managed to put together my piano blog and I learned a lot about HTML code.

No, I haven't mentioned my piano blog on here before.

No, I am not starting up another blog that I will have to update.

Yes, I am starting something that will take up more time than another blog.

Beginning this fall (or summer if any perspective students are just dying to start right away) I will be teaching piano lessons. It is a lifelong dream that time and circumstances will finally allow. Plus, I have felt very strongly lately that I should not be burying my talents.

I can't wait to get started!

I would be flattered if you would go take a look. (click here)

6 comments:

Heather said...

The piano blog looks great! If I hear of anyone interested in piano lessons I will for sure send them your way!

Bud & Kim said...

Bethany the blog looks AWESOME! Good for you for picking up your passion again and helping others to develop their talents. Just a heads up your email address appears like this on your blog:
toodlesbybethany [at] gmail [dot] com

Not sure if that is what you intended. Darn html! Good luck girl!

Laura said...

Clean, clear, and professional. Looks great!

Kevin and Amy said...

How about photoshop lessons? Your graphics are amazing.

Maquel said...

I think that is awesome! You'll be so wonderful! Also, I like the van. I suppose we'll be joining the club in a couple years, too!

Carina said...

OH! I wish I could be close enough. I'd want you to reteach me. :)