One such woman is Brandon's cousin, Michelle. Although, it sounds so "old" to say woman. One such chick? One such dudette? Huh. Whatever. Moving on.
Michelle lives on the East Coast and she and I met for the first time when Brandon and I had been married for nearly a year. Since then we have only seen each other one other time, until a few weeks ago. Without blogs, Michelle and I would just be two people at a family reunion that don't know each other, say a few words, exchange stats about our kids and that would be that until the next time our paths cross.
Instead, we have become good friends, as we have shared stories and thoughts and comments through each others blogs.
Enter my excitement when, on her blog (gotta love it!) she announced that she had surprised in her family and was in Utah visiting for a couple of weeks. I quickly begged her for a few hours of a time. She kindly complied.
We met up at a historical farm that is in the area. I managed a handful of pictures. They are pretty amusing. This is what you get when you try to get 5 kids under the age of 5 to all look at the camera at the same time.
Hilarious.
2 comments:
That is fabulous!!! We had a great time.
BTW--thanks for the tip on baby powder at the beach. I even coated myself with it on the way to the car when we left the beach today. Perfect.
See, what would I have done if I'd never met you??
Will you send me a copy of the pics-please?
Post a Comment