I have been stalling on posting this recipe because I wanted to do it justice. Nothing I can write will do these justice. They take a bit of work (mostly the frosting) but are totally worth it.
Make them.
Muy rico!
Tres Leches Coconut Cupcakes with Dulce de Leche Buttercream frosting
2 comments:
Those look extremely intimidating.
Sounds like a yummy recipe. A variation for making the sweetened condensed milk into dulce de leche is to take the label off the can and place the unopened can in a pot of boiling water for 2 1/2-3 hours (the longer time if you prefer it thicker for dipping apples; shorter for more sauce like consistency). I find this less messy and you can do several cans at a time and then use as needed. I like to take a variety of apples along with a can of this wonderful caramel to the ladies I visit teach each Fall -- it's always a hit!
Post a Comment