Friday, August 21, 2009

William Ate This!

By now you know the profound meaning behind those three words, right?

Cheesy Zucchini Boats -- Although we liked the ground beef version I made last week better (which William also ate), these are worth mentioning because William had 3 helpings! (He only ate the filling, but whatever, good enough for me.)

Renaissance of Tuna Casserole
-- I will never make the cream of chicken/potato chip tuna casserole again. This was so fast and both of my kids practically inhaled it! (Note: If you make this, I think I almost tripled the amount of sauce. The original recipe does not make nearly enough.)

North African Meatballs
-- Don't let all the ingredients scare you. I had pretty much everything in my pantry. This recipe comes together fairly fast and the combination of flavors was new and refreshing. I did not make the couscous. I just served the meatballs over brown rice.

No comments: