I was singing "The People in the Pool" to Marie yesterday. (to the tune of "Wheels on the Bus" -- The people in the pool they blow bubbles, blow bubbles .... kick their feet .... splash ... etc.) We were swimming at my parent's HOA pool. We've been in California for 3 1/2 days and have gone swimming 3 times. Love that. Anyway, another little boy came up to us and I said, "Hi, do you want to sing with us? He got timid and walked away, so Marie followed:
"Hi. Sing wit me? Love to see da teh-ple? Goin der sah day? Feel si-rit? Pray?"
________________________
After her bath last night she toddled into the kitchen and said to my mom, "Look, Mama, I all keen. Wow. Amazing."
2 comments:
Oh she is so cute. I do love her new hairdo. Oh and pepper jelly? I have been curious about that.
what a cute little ham! :)
Post a Comment