Thursday, January 21, 2010

Marie-esque


It is not uncommon lately, if I am sitting on the floor or couch, for Marie to walk up and stroke my hair or my face and with the most tender loving look on her face and in the sweetest sing-song voice say, "Oh, I love you too, Mommy."

**********************************************************
The other night we were on our way home from somewhere and it was going to be bedtime as soon as we got home. Marie was sitting in her car seat listing off the details of the upcoming event, "Have mi-i-i-ilk, get jammies, brush te-e-e-eth, have my 'da-a-a-t' (aka pacifier)." Repeat.

**********************************************************
Daily -- Upon coming down from her room in the morning or after naptime she excitedly announces, "I'm here!"

**********************************************************
Whether she really is or not, when she is asked about her mood or what's wrong she will always answer, "I'm happy!"

**********************************************************
She loves to take toys away from William and then run as fast as she can to her kitchen while yelling, "I have to cook it!"She then hurriedly places it in the 'microwave', beep-beep-beeps, takes the toy out and then returns it to William (if I have managed to keep him from attacking her first).

1 comment:

Bud & Kim said...

Oh she is so cute! I can't wait to have a little one of my own. I love all her cute stripped snow stuff too.