Tuesday, March 30, 2010

'Isms'


Brandon and I are trying to figure out when we went from having a toddler and a baby to having two kids. I think we blinked a few of weeks ago and suddenly they grew up on us.

I mean, look at them last Easter or better yet, two years ago. So much change in so little time.

This post isn't really about Easter though. Easter outfit pictures have yet to happen. This post is just another documentation of my darling kids, their busy minds, and the things that they come up with to say.

Like this morning when I was dropping off William at preschool and Marie changed her usual routine of, "Bye William. I love you." to "Be good, William. Don't be crazy."

Or the other morning over breakfast when William was singing to himself.

William: Kenican. Kenican. Kenican
Brandon: William, what does kenican mean?
William: It's when two planes crash into each other without shooting at each other.
Brandon: Where did you learn that?
William: I didn't learn it. Jesus made me that way.

Then there was Sunday during sacrament meeting when another parent had to carry his crying child out of the chapel (been there, done that, huh?). After they walked passed us William leaned over to Brandon and whispered, "Someone's grumpy."

And now we are going to work on looking at the camera while taking pictures. Rumor has it they figure it out by the time they move out of the house. I'm not crossing my fingers though.

4 comments:

Becca said...

Maybe they should just take lessons from Sara.

Amy said...

Love those pictures!! You have such cute kids, and so witty! I wonder where they get that? :)

Anonymous said...

Ha ha ha! I will have to figure out when I can use that line ("Jesus made me that way")! Ha ha ha!

Jill said...

Hahahaha! "Jesus made me that way"???? I'm still laughing over that one. Where have you been lately!!?!? I don't think I've seen you in weeks! Or those cute kids. I love William's ingenuity. Smart boy.