Saturday, April 17, 2010

The Belly: 25 Weeks


A doctor's appointment Wednesday confirmed that:

1) Everything is just fine with both mommy and baby.
2) I am now 3 for 3 with a 10 pound weight gain between weeks 20 and 24 of my pregnancies. With my first two I then only gained between 3-5 pounds for the rest of the pregnancy, let's hope that is also a pattern that continues. Oh right, I fired the scale so really I don't care. Uh huh.
3) Baby weighed 1 pound 12 ounces. The squirt has gained more than half a pound since my last belly shot. Go baby!

2 comments:

Jill said...

Go baby is right! Look at you! Fantastic. I love watching all my pregnant friends walk around. It makes me so excited about possibilities and personalities and new dynamics and stories and NEW BABY SMELL! Mmmmm!!! Congratulations, beautiful friend. I'm so happy for you guys!

Maren said...

You look great. Can't wait to meet this cutie.