After a Priesthood blessing and a timely fast Sunday, my contractions have reduced from just a few on Sunday to none yesterday.
I have discovered my body's limits and don't plan on anymore long days on my feet anytime soon.
It looks like a potential trip to Lagoon before the baby comes is fluttering out the window.
A sacrifice well worth it for the safe arrival of a healthy baby without Mommy needing to sit on the couch all day long between now and then.
3 comments:
I am glad to hear that you are feeling better. Take it easy. ;-)
Oh my goodness. I had no idea. I hope that he/she will stay put! It's the scariest thing to have contractions at 24 weeks! Stay on the couch for sure! Better yet stay in bed and take it easy!
Whew! You're in my prayers. Now, when can I bring dinner?
Post a Comment