You know, I really don't mind cloudy days. They are en excuse to cuddle up on the couch, watch movies, play games, read stories, drink hot chocolate, and generally feel guilt-free about not going anywhere.
Today, however, I am wishing my kids were outside doing this. I have too much to do today to just cozy up inside and without the sun my motivation is seriously lacking.
Hence the fact that I am sitting here writing a blog. I really should be at the grocery store.
Whining done. Off I go to attempt to be productive!
3 comments:
Give iiinnnnn..sit on the couch and have some hot chocolate!
I know the feeling.
I am in love with your sandbox cover. I need a little more information. Did you look for other types? Did you love the idea of having it always connected? This is something we're trying to solve now. :)
Post a Comment