Sunday, June 13, 2010

California Adventures : Slip N' Slide and S'Mores

It's been over a month since we have been home from California. I am about to have a baby. I am going to have a lot of life to document here soon and if I can't get it all on the blog now, I never will. It's time to giddy-up and get caught up. So, brace yourselves for a lot of pictures ... or skip all of them. To each his own.

After discovering we had left William's swim trunks at the beach I made a quick run to Target to replace them. I was the hero of the day when I came back with a $5 slip n' slide (and, of course, new swim trunks). I love my job.

Later that night it was time to bust out the fire pit, uh, thingy and enjoy some s'mores. Can we talk about how much dessert I consume when I am on vacation. It's ridiculous ... and quite delicious ... and requires a lot of "detox" when I get home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Vacation: Latin, meaning period of time in which to indulge, and later feel guilt about, in the consumption of large amounts of chocolate.