I'll be honest, the 4th of July (or technically, the 3rd) for me was mostly just a stepping stone, it meant we were one day closer to the baby's due date. The patriot in me couldn't let it go completely ignored, however, so we planned a low key celebration --- attend the nearby pancake breakfast and parade.
2 comments:
How fun! I love the 4th. Besides remembering our freedoms, it's another excuse to eat cake! :D Your kids are so dang cute. I LOVE that your little lady didn't have any shoes on. That's how summer should be!
That was such a COLD day! HOLY MOLEY! And thanks for coming. It was so much for fun to celebrate with friends than by ourselves. Thanks for sticking close to home this year (lands, that makes me think of Channel 4 News' slogan). It made our 4th, er, 3rd, much more fun!!
Post a Comment