| Aunt Rachel |
The happiest
moments of my life have been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family. ~Thomas Jefferson
| Aunt Becca |
Sometimes our hearts
get tangled
And our souls a little off-kilter
Friends and family
And our souls a little off-kilter
Friends and family
can set us right
And help guide us back
And help guide us back
to the light.
~Sera Christann
~Sera Christann
You don't choose your family. They are God's gift to you, as you are to them.
~Desmond Tutu
| Aunt Ashley |
| Great-Grandma S. |
| Cousin Jocelyn |
| Grandpa S. |
What greater thing is there for human souls than to feel that they are joined for life - to be with each other in silent unspeakable memories. ~George Eliot
My gratitude overwhelms when I consider the number of people that love and adore my children. As a mother who always hopes for the best for them, I know that they have that in their support system of siblings, grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, and friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment