Thursday, September 9, 2010

Confession...

Only moments after Anne came into this world and Brandon had exclaimed, "It's a Girl!" I thought to myself, "Oh how fun! I get to dress them in matching clothes!"

 Perhaps this is exciting to me because I have three sisters (whom I have been known to match or coordinate with a time or two or ten).

Or maybe this is exciting to me because of my somewhat OCD attitude towards all things that match.

Most likely, this is exciting to me because I am a big nerd.

The obvious would be that this is exciting to me because they are just so dang cute in matching clothes.


 Whatever the case, you can rest assured that this isn't the last time you will see my daughters looking like this.

This might actually make up for all the moodiness that daughters bring with them.

2 comments:

Bud & Kim said...

Did you make Anne's headband or did you buy it? I really want one like that which I can clip different flowers and bows to.

mike and elise said...

Wow, you are on top of it! Emma is almost nine months old, and I just thought for the FIRST time the other day, Hey! I could get my daughters matching outfits! Cool! Don't ask me WHY that hasn't occurred to me sooner. Love the dresses your girls are wearing! Did you make them??