 |
| I walked in the door from our trip to the library and saw the diapers I had meant to pack sitting on the couch still. Yep, it's been one of those days. Good thing I didn't end up needing one for Anne while we were out and about. |
******************************
 |
| Naked chubby baby = Deliciousness |
|
******************************
 |
| Someone please tell me when Marie suddenly grew up on me. Who is this little lady (that doesn't sleep through the night) and what happened to my baby girl (that did sleep through the night)? |
******************************
 |
| This morning I asked William to straighten his room before we went to the library. After only half-a-meltdown and just one Gunny Sack threat he went in there and cleaned it up in less than 10 minutes. Miraculous! |
5 comments:
I had a similar experience with Mary. My wonderful sleeper would not sleep well after we moved to Washington. We ended up giving up naps. I thought it was worth having her sleep nights. Sad though....very sad! Hopefully Marie is just in a funk.
Sounds like a lot of fun! Did you cut your hair?
I've been wondering that about Marie since Anne was born. She suddenly seems so much more grown up, so much more a little lady and not a toddler. Such a beauty. Thanks for reminding me about the Gunny Sack. Why did I forget?
Oh, I LOVE chubby babies!! Anne is so adorable! Interesting . . . there is also a Gunny Sack that visits our house! He must live on our street. :)
Ha ha ha! Fun stuff!
You'll get the hang of it! I haven't yet, but I keep hoping! :D
And Marie seems like a tiny adult because you have your precious little Anne that is half her size. I went through the same thing with Lily and Eva. It was like, "WHOA! What happened???" Ha ha ha!
Post a Comment