Roasted Pear-Butternut Squash Soup
- one large leek
+ one small yellow onion
- two tomatoes
+ one can of drained diced tomatoes
- one blender
+ one food processor
- stilton cheese
+ grilled cheese sandwiches
-----------------------------------------------------
infinitely delicious
Good thing, too. If one more thing went badly today I think I might have just up ran home to my mommy.
3 comments:
I'm so sorry it was a crummy day. Why didn't you text me an angry face? I would have brought something to cheer you up. Next time, you'd better. That's what friends are for. (Sing with me now...)
p.s. This recipe looks really good. I've bookmarked it. Minus the butternut, I think I have everything on hand. Thank you!!
where is the butternut in it? not that i love squash....we all know that story...however this sounds like it can be not so strong a flavor and quite delicious...
One of my friends said that life gets easier once your baby hits a year! It's true, but I have also found that my three entertain eachother really well! It's okay! It will get better. :)
Hang in there!
Post a Comment