I had an appointment with the hair stylist today. It has been almost two years since I have put any color in my hair and I was ready for a change.
By way of inspiration, I found one of those virtual hairstyle sites and played around with it.
BEFORE
 |
| Forgive the hand, I was holding my overgrown bangs back. And the make-up less face? Well, God gave that to me, I make no apologies for that. |
 |
| Just think, I would only have to apply make-up on one eye. A time saver! |
 |
| After looking at them several times, William made a solid decision that this was his favorite. |
 |
| Perhaps I could have sold Brandon on this one if the color was different? |
 |
| Toupe? |
Alas, nothing quite spoke to me like I wanted it to. I decided to go in with these stipulations, 1)I want "swoopy" bangs and 2)I want it short enough that it doesn't flip out on my shoulders. By way of color, I wanted red or copper highlights.
AFTER
success
10 comments:
Super cute!!!
Love it!!!! (I was going to say "super cute" but Maren stole my comment! :))
Holy darling-ness!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And fun! I love it! And the one William liked too. Heeheehee...
Love it, it looks great!!
very mandy moore-ish...super cute!!
I LOVE it! Seriously so cute.
CUTE!!! I love it! You are beautiful no matter how your hair is styled! Lucky lady...
I love it!
And I am so glad you didn't pick any of those other hairstyles. :P Ha ha ha!
As I told you Sunday - GORGEOUS! Love it! Although . . . I do think that you could have totally rocked the second one! :)
I LOVE it! I need to change my hair!
Post a Comment