I've said it before, Anne is a very particular baby. If conditions are perfect she is adorably happy. Heaven forbid conditions aren't perfect, though. This girl has a serious set of lungs.
But I'd take a thousand piercing cries if it means I get to look at this darling smile every day.My favorite is when the smile takes over her entire face and it turns into a wide open mouth. Seriously, it melts me on a daily basis.
I'm so glad we've made it to four months. I admit that I am anxious to get the first 6 months over with, but certainly savoring the precious moments.
Our family is even more complete with you in it, Anne-girl!
We love you!
3 comments:
She is seriously gorgeous!!! I can't wait to meet her in person! Miss you guys!!
Love these photos of Anne! She is so beautiful! Also, LOVE the headbands/flower below. I think I will have to make some ASAP!!!!
She is so adorable!
Post a Comment